An essential element of statistical capacity - the ability to prepare and publish statistics of good quality - is the availability of people who are trained to use, analyse, produce and manage statistics. Make sure that your company can compete on analytics!
- To harness the full power of our feature-rich solution and become highly productive we offer a complete educational program. From on-site instructor led sessions to interactive webinars, our range of courses cover "basics" to successfully managing advanced analytical problems in your organization.
- From in-depth clinical trial design and analysis to data mining skills that help you make smarter business decisions, our unique programs focus on practical applications and help you master the software skills you need to stay a step ahead in your field. Whatever your profession and industry focus, we have designed specific programs to expand your skill set and meet your business requirements.
- Trainers, authors, consultants! Why not add your own courses and skills here?
Statistical training is not just about Crosstabs and Tables, but should explain that statistics is a process with multiple steps including Problem Identification, Objective Setting, Data Collection, Data Coding and Data Cleaning, Introduction to Analytics, the Analytics Methods, Reporting and Implementation, Integration with other ICT systems, … Communication and soft skills are important components of an analytics professional.
eKPI Solutions have extensive experience in preparing and delivering courses and workshops on statistical methods and survey development, design and implementation for international organizations and statistics agencies around the world. We have training courses for generic/practical statistics courses and we have software related courses.
"You should not teach statistics but rather teach how to use statistics to solve problems. Employees don't need statistics - they need to solve problems." Jeffrey H. Hooper, Quality Progress, February, 1989Whether you are in Research or Production, eKPI Solutions can provide training tailored to your needs ! We can organise in-company trainings on a subject or application area of your choice, with the software you prefer and in the language of choice.
Where most consultants and trainers limit themselves to ANOVA and Regression and Basic SPC, we (and our partners) know there is a world outside that needs:
- Brand/Product Image analysis, Business Research, Campaign Management, Competitor Analysis, Component Analysis, Cross Sell and Up Sell, Customer Churn Management, Customer Survival Analysis, Customers Segmentation and Customer Profiling, Distribution Channel Analysis, Franchise Mapping, Inventory Analysis, Key Driver Analysis, Market Basket Analysis, Market Intelligence, Price Modeling, Product/Concept Testing, Sentiment Analysis, Social Network Analysis and Store Image Analysis, ...!
- Application-oriented: These courses will contain cases and exercises from a specific field (e.g. DOE for chemistry or Lean Six Sigma).
- Generic Statistics courses: These courses contain cases and examples from various fields of application and can be taught with a variety of software.
- Statistical method-oriented: Here you select specific statistical methods you are interested in such as frequency or mutiple response tables.
- Software-oriented: Our software-oriented courses range from short getting-started workshops over standard courses with a particular software, to courses organized in collaboration with the software manufacturer.
- Lean Six Sigma: Practical courses for Lean Six Sigma, business improvement, innovation & change
- E-learning: We'll be using E-learning in the near future. E-learning applications and processes include Web-based learning, computer-based learning, virtual education opportunities and digital collaboration.
- Workshops: Our workshop programs can range from single day sessions to a series of three to five sessions over a period of months. The sessions can comprise learning, team exercises, group discussions, and other elements. They are designed to be fun, dynamic and creative, and focused on delivering actionable results.
- Seminars. eKPI Solutions arranges seminars on different topics (statistics, methodology, business improvement and change, ...) and eKPI Solutions participates in seminars upon request.
What makes eKPI Solutions unique is its customer-driven course portfolio: a number of courses are proposed but the customer can suggest alternatives, both in language, location, application domain or software and in content.
- Because of this tailor-made approach, our trainings are organised in-company by default.
- All courses focus on direct applicability and de-emphasize the mathematics and formulas behind the methods.
- All trainings are hands-on and can be organized with a variety of software.
- Our trainers represent the world's best analytic expertise from industry to academic institutions. Our well-respected and peer-reviewed educators have extensive experience delivering hands-on training or seminar-style courses within academic and commercial environments.
- Our instructors have advanced degrees in statistics and have been using advanced tools and analytics in real world projects for many years.
- Why train with eKPI Solutions?
- What most consultants and training institutes don't want you to know!