eKPI Solutions provide a variety of resources and options for assistance to ensure that your organization maximizes the value it derives from its investment to help you find answers to your specific needs. Many organizations find great value in having an outside perspective when they are going through a business process review. A skilled outsider can help you see things that may be 'hidden' from view due to your close involvement and history with your business.
We help you to implement, integrate, boost and optimize your business. We are not only specialists on the tools but also on implementing it in your business... Our partners can deliver specialist support on implementing and integrating the tools, we deliver premium solutions for extracting information to monitor, predict and support business solutions.
eKPI Solutions provides a range of professional services:
- Implementation, configuration, customization, outsourcing, validation services
- Data collection, merging, cleansing and enrichment services
- Second Opinion
- Software Selection
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Trainers, authors, consultants! Why not add your own courses and skills here?
- They use data for research, to monitor ongoing business, predict the future and manage decision making.
- They use a wide array of knowledge, skills, data, and tools.
- Most users do not have all relevant knowledge and skills in-company.
That is where eKPI Solutions come in. Mapping their business needs we help them to analyze, monitor, control, improve and innovate. Our approach and the wealth of analytic and graphical capabilities (within our well filled toolbox of products and tools) have been utilized successfully across a wide range of industries and applications. We understand that business today is data driven and doesn't really run on the traditional and conventional concepts anymore.
We offer statistical consulting services that can range from a few hours of expert advice on your data analysis to a full service analysis or data mining project. The data preparation and analysis tasks take time and expertise. When these resources are not available to complete the analysis project, we can help. Our consultants are very knowledgeable in statistics and experts with the statistical software, data bases and warehouses and more... Our consultants will review your project needs and provide an estimate of the time required and cost with no cost or obligation. Working with you and your business, we provide guaranteed and useful insights from the data we analyze. Contact eKPI Solutions to discuss your project.
Where most consultants and trainers limit themselves to ANOVA and Regression, we know there is a world outside that needs: Brand/Product Image analysis, Business Research, Campaign Management, Competitor Analysis, Component Analysis, Cross Sell and Up Sell, Customer Churn Management, Customer Survival Analysis, Customers Segmentation and Customer Profiling, Distribution Channel Analysis, Franchise Mapping, Inventory Analysis, Key Driver Analysis, Market Basket Analysis, Market Intelligence, Price Modeling, Product/Concept Testing, Sentiment Analysis, Social Network Analysis and Store Image Analysis, ...!
Why choose eKPI Solutions? eKPI Solutions empowers knowledge, performance and innovation in the delivery of solutions to our clients in the areas of operational performance monitoring, business process improvement and change. Our prime objective is to maximise customer success, while minimising cost of ownership. We help you to bridge the gap between strategy and execution, between thinking and doing. Organizations across many industries rely on eKPI Solutions for process improvement, product quality evaluations, empowering their research and development activities, and countless other applications.
- Our offerings and solution kits are scalable from small installations to largest, multinational enterprise systems that span across continents, and they are used across all vertical markets wherever data mining, data visualization, predictive modelling, and custom, intelligent business reporting are employed.
- Working with a global partner network which gives us access to dedicated knowledge, tools, products and support, we can offer exceptional value to our clients.
- If you wish, you can leave the research, statistics and methodology to us and focus on the strategic decision making of your company.
Confidentiality: We understand the importance and necessity of confidentiality, and provide all of our prospective clients with a Non-Disclosure Agreement immediately upon contact. This ensures you that your research will not be shared with any third parties, and your consultation with us is completely confidential.