eKPI Solutions and global consulting partners provide advisory and analytical services to research institutes, businesses and government agencies. They bring expertise in analytics, data mining, forecasting, budgeting, financial consolidation, score carding, dash boarding, operations research, direct marketing, software development, and financial trading.
Our clients have widely different statistical requirements, and we always consider how best to address these needs. Sometimes clients seek input at both the design and analysis stages of a long term project and sometimes they ask for support on a one-off project to address a particular issue, while others have longer-term on-going statistical requirements. eKPI Solutions is experienced at dealing with all these. To secure our customer needs we are vendor neutral, and bring a breadth and depth of business, application, and systems knowledge to our engagements.
We can advise on the most appropriate methods of statistical analysis, and once the data has been collected can guide the investigator through the necessary procedures. We can help you with statistical questions, such as:
- What statistical techniques are available?
- How do I choose the appropriate technique?
- Where can I find explanations of statistical techniques?
- Where can I find examples of interpreting input and output?
- How should I report the results of my analysis?
Clients often approach us with a bias toward a certain sampling or analytic methodology, lacking a complete understanding of the best way to reach their desired audience and answer their research questions. We can create samples and use methodologies that are Unbiased, Random or stratified depending on your needs, Representative of your target population; and Accurate.
eKPI Solutions offer the possibility to consult a statistical expert for your methodological or statistical problems. After taking courses in statistics, and reading textbooks of statistics, you may still find statistics confusing. What you need is not more information, but advice and perspective and a guide to keep you away from data analysis traps. For the professional use of analytical software it can be beneficial to obtain assistance from someone who understands not only math/statistics, methodology and practical applicability but also the ins and outs of the computer programs.
We provide a wide variety of services:
- Statistical analysis
- Providing advice on appropriate methodology
- Detailed analysis using a wide range of up to date methods
- Clear explanation of results and clear and concise report writing
- Design of clinical trials, surveys and experiments
- Writing of statistical sections for papers or grant applications
- Design of data storage systems and databases using Access
- We can organize and run in-house courses, workshops or lectures
- We can visit your workplace to provide informal training or assistance
- We have considerable experience using SPSS / STATISTICA / Minitab / R / QI-macros and more...
- Covering a range of approaches such as ANOVA and regression, linear and non-linear mixed modelling, survival analyses and spatial statistics, Bayesian and MCMC methods and general matrix algebra
- We also have expertise in quantitative genetics, genomic research tools, and general biological techniques
How can we help you?
- One-off consultancy services
- Call-down contracts and long term contracts
- A statistical "help-desk" either remotely or on-site
- Integration into your project team.
We encourage personal contact and are happy to discuss how to best address your needs.
Costs and further information
Depending on the size of the job, work is invoiced at an hourly, daily or project rate.
Please contact eKPI Solutions for more information!