Lean Master Class CD
A complete advanced Lean Master Class education program including all PowerPoint presentations, handouts, spreadsheets, forms and exercises to run this event.
Buy the complete Lean Master Class editable version plus over 200 other free Lean resources for €125 and get a free (pdf) copy of the Lean Practitioners Memery Jogger - Improvement Handbook (value €19).! Order now!
This programme will provide a comprehensive insight into Lean at an advanced level and the understanding to support or implement a sustainable Lean transformation within an organisation.
Lean Practitioners, Lean Leaders, Operational Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Six Sigma Champions, Green Belts, Black Belts, Master Black Belts and others with a basic understanding of Lean.
Any industry or organisation with cost, quality, delivery or safety objectives with medium to high volume transactions e.g. Manufacturing, Process, FMCG, Banking, Insurance, Call Centres, Health Industry, Local and Central Government
5 days <agenda>
Delegates will be able to:
- Understand the background and relevance of Lean and its relationship to Six Sigma
- Understand Lean as a “way of life” and not a collection of tools
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of a Lean Business System
- Develop a deeper understanding of Waste in all its forms and be able to see and identify it more clearly
- Know how to initiate a Lean deployment in an organisation and link it to key strategic objectives
- Understand advanced Lean tools for breakthrough improvements
- Develop a sustainable process for continuous improvement
- Understand and use a comprehensive set of key Lean tools
- Understand the practical aspects of developing a Lean Culture and sustaining it including change management, coaching and facilitation skills and daily shop floor management
Also included free are a Lean Series folder containing over 100 presentations on Lean tools, leadership, Lean office, quality and safety plus Lean resources with 40 presentations and over 80 spreadsheets, forms and documents, You can purchase this comprehensive resource by clicking ‘Add to cart’ on the right of this page.
You can use, modify and copy these files license free for your own or your organisation's use. You must not resell this material.
The new Improvement Handbook a Lean Practitioner's Memory Jogger V2.0 from c4c is packed with useful Lean and Six Sigma information. This professionally produced pocket sized ring bound memory jogger is a must for Lean practitioners and workshop facilitators.
You can purchase a handy professionally printed and spiral bound booklet for €19. Order now!
The A6 size hard wearing handbook contains reminders on the fundamentals such as the seven wastes, 5S principles and problem solving tools, also on workflow, SMED, OEE and TPM. Other information on measurement, project management, managing people and running Kaizen workshops are also covered in its 40 pages (80 sides).
See a selection of the information contained:
Free Documents to DownloadC4C (Catalyst for Change) have collected a range of useful documents for you to use. If you would like to download any of the documents below please register now to gain access to downloads and more.
Lean Presentations and Lean Documents
- Introduction and culture
- Value added and waste
- Problem solving tools (5 why’s, brainstorming, cause and effect, Pareto, FMEA, VSM)
- Workplace organisation (5S)
- Measurement and total quality management (TQM)
- Process changeovers (SMED)
- Total productive maintenance (TPM)
- Project management
- Facilitating a lean workshop
Please contact eKPI Solutions for more information!