You are here: Home
One-Stop Solutions for Analyses and Statistics
You can describe the essence of most business and research problems with a simple one-liner:
- Who is doing what, why, what for, for whom, when, where, with whom, what way (how),
how long, efficient and effectively, ...?
Answering takes a bit more,...
|Training||Dissatisfied with week-long training classes and seemingly incomprehensible math, formulas and statistics? Not with us!
Our theoretical, practical and software related courses (such as QI-Macros, SPSS, Minitab and STATISTICA) provide a basic applied understanding of statistical concepts and methods involved in carrying out and interpreting research. Topics covered will include exploratory data analysis, correlation, linear regression, hypothesis testing, SPC, statistical software, and (Lean) Six Sigma.
|Tools||Based on experience and proven results, we support, sell, work with, recommend and facilitate (selecting) the most relevant tools and products. We are vendor neutral, and bring a breadth and depth of business, application, and systems knowledge to our engagements. Software vendors quite often try to force you into their (limited) solution, we help you to find and use what is relevant for you!|
|Services||eKPI Solutions provides a range of professional services to complement the available courses and tools. We offer implementation, configuration, customization, outsourcing, statistical consulting, software selection, training and validation services and more... Our prime objective is to maximise customer success, while minimising cost of ownership.|
Statistics is the science of the collection, organization, and interpretation of data.
- It deals with all aspects of this, including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments.
- Statistics is an applied science used to discover facts and relations concerning the subject under study.
- An essential element of statistical capacity - the ability to prepare and publish statistics of good quality - is the availability of people who are trained to use, analyse, produce and manage statistics.
Make sure that your company can compete on analytics!
Statistics doesn't really have a good reputation. Too mathematical, strange logic or obscure recipes sum it up for most people. Yet, today's good decisions are driven by data, and that's what modern statistics is all about: understanding data and coming to meaningful conclusions.
- In all aspects of our lives, and importantly in the governmental and business context, an amazing diversity of data is available for inspection and analytical insight.
- Successful decision making starts by a precise translation of daily issues into a rational data collection, properly structured and stored for a coherent and efficient statistical analysis.
- However, many obstacles prevent such a prerequisite performance: inadequate research, lack of data, inexistence of statistical tools, inappropriate analytical methodologies and unfortunately... the missing knowledge of research and statistical tools quite often due to insufficient and inappropriate statistical training (What most consultants and training institutes don't want you to know!).
"You should not teach statistics but rather teach how to use statistics to solve problems. Employees don't need statistics - they need to solve problems." Jeffrey H. Hooper, Quality Progress, February, 1989.
Statistical training is not just about Crosstabs and Tables and crunching numbers with the calculator. It should explain that statistics is a process with multiple steps including Problem Identification, Objective Setting, Data Collection, Data Coding and Data Cleaning, Introduction to Analytics, the Analytics Methods, Reporting and Implementation, Integration with other ICT systems, ... Communication and soft skills are important components of an analytics professional.
Where most consultants and trainers limit themselves to ANOVA and Regression, eKPI Solutions (and partners) know there is a world outside that needs:
- Brand/Product Image analysis, Business Research, Campaign Management, Competitor Analysis, Component Analysis, Cross Sell and Up Sell, Customer Churn Management, Customer Survival Analysis, Customers Segmentation and Customer Profiling, Distribution Channel Analysis, Franchise Mapping, Inventory Analysis, Key Driver Analysis, Market Basket Analysis, Market and Marketing Intelligence, Price Modeling, Panel and Market reserach, Product/Concept Testing, Sentiment Analysis, Social Network Analysis and Store Image Analysis, ...!
Why eKPI Solutions?
“Wim - from eKPI Solutions - has always surprised me with his immense understanding of statistics - not just in the mathematics but how to apply the insights that statistical processes can deliver to solve real world business challenges. Coupled to this is his in-depth knowledge of technology in the data mining and BI arena, making him an ideal choice for any company wanting to get more from their data. It is a privilege to have known you Wim for over 15 years and long may we continue to work together.”
September 7, 2011 Graham Barlow, MD, Technologies for Targeting (Tech4T)
Some elements and text in this website originate from "© 2012, Jay Arthur, author of Lean Six Sigma Demystified and the QI Macros SPC Software for Excel. Download a 30-day trial here."